This Policy applies to any information that we collect on and in connection with your use of our Website, including any information in any forms or messages submitted by you to us through our Website or using the contact information provided on our Website. This Policy does not apply to any other information that we collect by any means.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you can choose not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. This may include information by which users may be personally identified or information about a user that is maintained in personally-identifiable form (collectively “Personal Information”). Specifically, we may collect the following:
- Your (or your business’s) name.
- Your (or your business’s) e-mail address.
- Your IP address or mobile device ID.
- Any other information (including Personal Information) you choose to provide in any forms or messages submitted by you to us through our Website or using the contact information provided on our Website.
If you submit a job application through our Website (“Job Applicant”), we may also collect the following:
- Your phone number.
- Your employment background, history, and experience.
- Links to your personal social media URLs and any other website URL you choose to provide.
- Your demographic information.
- Your work authorization information.
- Information about your interest in and how you learned about the job for which you are applying.
- Any other information you choose to submit with your job application through our Website.
With the exception of your IP address or mobile device ID (which we collect automatically as you navigate through or interact with our Website, as described below in the section titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information”), we collect this information directly from you when you submit it to us in connection with registering to obtain additional information from us (such as signing up to receive our e-newsletter or other marketing and promotional information about us), submitting an inquiry to us using the contact methods provided on our Website, submitting a job application through our Website, or otherwise contacting us about our Website or our business.
Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information
Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain traffic data, usage information, and information about your computer equipment or mobile device, such as your browser and operating system, your wireless carrier, the geographic region from which you are accessing our Website, configuration data, clickstream analytics and your actions and patterns when you use our Website (“Technical Information”). The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies that are stored on the browser of your computer or mobile device, small embedded electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) and other types of embedded code. We collect this information to manage our content and improve users’ use of our Website; to count and review the number of users of our Website and their usage patterns; to track key performance indicators such as pages accessed, frequency of access and other statistical information related to our Website (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity); to identify the portion of users who access our Website via different web browsers; to recognize if user is a return user of our Website; to store information about a user’s visits; to remember a user’s preferences; and for similar purposes in connection with monitoring, maintaining and improving our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information you request from us.
- Provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries and customer service requests, including to investigate and address your concerns and to monitor and improve our responses.
- Update and maintain subscription, e-mail or mailing lists (such as our e-mail lists to receive newsletters or alerts by e-mail).
- Provide you with informational content and promotional materials regarding our Website and our business.
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets and our business.
- With respect to Technical Information, fulfill the purposes described in the section above titled “Traffic, Usage and Computer/Device Information,” and the sections below titled “Tracking and ‘Do Not Track’” and “Use of Google Analytics.”
- Advertise to third parties with similar interests, hobbies or demographic information as you.
- Use the information submitted by Job Applicants for employment consideration.
- Notify you about changes to our Website, business or this Policy.
- Respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, warrants and other legal processes or obligations.
- Enforce any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information (including Personal Information) held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- Serve any other purpose that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose with your consent.
Use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing and promotional information about our Website or our products and services. If you do not want us to use your information in this manner, see the section below titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” for more information about how to opt out of such use.
We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information you provide to a third-party website or the information practices used by any third-party site, including links to any third-party site from our Website. We make no representations, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, privacy, safety, security, or the information practices of any third-party site. The inclusion of a link to a third-party site on our Website does not constitute any type of endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may sustain resulting from your use of any third-party website or any information you share with a third-party website.
Use and Disclosure of Aggregated or De-Identified Data
We may convert or combine some Personal Information of users into de-identified or aggregated data that does not disclose any of the Personal Information of any individual user. We may use and disclose to third parties any such de-identified or aggregated data (including traffic and usage data that does not identify you personally) for any lawful purpose.
Tracking and “DO NOT TRACK”
We may (or our third party service providers may on our behalf) collect Personal Information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for tracking purposes when you use our Website. However, we do not currently allow third parties to collect Personal Information through or using our Website that could be used by them to analyze and store information about your online activities over time and across third-party sites for their own tracking purposes (separate and apart from any services they provide to us in support of our permitted uses of your Personal Information as described in this Policy).
Our Website does not respond to any “do not track” signals sent by your computer, browser or mobile device, and if your computer, browser or mobile device sends a “do not track” signal to our Website, our Website will not treat you differently from users who do not send such signals. For more information on how to disable certain tracking technologies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out page at https://thenai.org/opt-out/ and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Assistance page at www.youradchoices.com/choices.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track and analyze certain traffic and usage statistics regarding the use of our Website, such as the number of visitors to our Website, how visitors are navigating to our Website, visitors’ general geographic region information, how long individuals are visiting our Website, and information about the equipment individuals are using to access our Website (e.g., browser version and operating system). Google Analytics may use a Google Analytics cookie as part of this service, and we may share certain Personal Information with Google Analytics as part of this service. We use this traffic and usage information to gauge, internally, the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and to make improvements to our Website and our marketing and promotional efforts.
In addition, we may use the following Google Analytics Advertising Features:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
• Google Ads (as an integrated service with Google Analytics)
By enabling these features, we and certain third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together for various purposes. The information collected includes demographic information about our Website visitors and general information about our visitors’ interests. We use the information collected through our use of the Google Analytics Advertising Features to track purchasing behavior, segment our audience and to better target our advertising and marketing efforts (for our own and others’ products and services) and allow third-party vendors to do the same, for example to (1) display targeted advertisements to individuals who viewed a product but did not ultimately proceed to purchase the product, (2) target visitors from a certain geographic region with certain ads in Google search results that have previously shown a high degree of success for consumers in that region, (3) advertise our products and services across other websites that you may visit, or (4) allow Google or other third-party vendors to show you ads on websites that you visit after using our Website or clicking on an offer or ad in one of our e-mails or in our Website.
For more information, please review the following:
- Information about Google’s use of information from sites or apps that use Google’s services: www.policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can opt out of our use of certain Google Analytics features by updating the “Ads Settings” in your browser (www.adssettings.google.com/authenticated) or mobile device (www.support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob), by enabling the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on in your browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout), or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out page (www.optout.networkadvertising.org/). Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because those pages are not operated by us, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third parties, and we only permit use of your Personal Information internally by our own personnel except in the following, limited circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information to any contractors, service providers and other third parties who need to know such information (or such contractors, service providers or other third parties may collect Personal Information directly from you on our behalf while you use our Website) to provide services to us that support our hosting, maintenance, operation and promotion of our Website and our business and our permitted uses of Personal Information under this Policy. For example, we may use a third party cloud-hosting infrastructure service provider (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure), we may use a customer relationship management or an e-mail marketing software platform offered by a third party service provider, we may use a third party service provider to collect job applications through our Website (e.g., Lever), we may use certain third-party advertising service providers (such as Google as described above in the section titled Use of Google Analytics”), and we may use Google Analytics in connection with our Website as described above in the section titled “Use of Google Analytics.”
- We currently use Lever, a talent management software platform, to collect job applications through our Website. If you would like more information about Lever’s privacy practices, you can learn about them here: https://www.lever.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Lever-Privacy-Data-Sheet.pdf.
- We may disclose Personal Information to (or permit Personal Information to be collected on our Website by) certain third parties as described in the section above “Tracking and Do Not Track.”
- We may disclose Personal Information to a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a sale of equity or assets, reorganization, merger or a similar corporate transaction, and any due diligence review with respect to any such proposed transaction.
- We may disclose Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements and to respond to any government or regulatory request or audit.
- We may disclose Personal Information to enforce or apply any legal agreements between us and you, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information for any purpose disclosed when the information is provided, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have certain choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts or pages of our Website, or certain parts, pages or features of our Website may not function properly.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to contact you with informational or promotional content or messages, you may send us an e-mail stating your request toor you can opt-out by simply clicking on the “Unsubscribe” or “Updating your e-mail preferences” link in the most recent e-mail you received from us and follow the prompts that appear. This opt-out does not apply to notifications about changes to our Website or this Policy.
Please also refer to the sections above titled “Tracking and ‘Do Not Track’” and “Use of Google Analytics” for more information regarding opting out of certain advertising and tracking features used on our Website.
Personal Information Sales and Opt-Out Rights
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request by contacting us via e-mail at . However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at to request access to any Personal Information that you have provided to us, or to correct or delete that Personal Information. For security reasons, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity before we correct, update or delete any Personal Information you provide us. We will evaluate such requests on a case-by-case basis. In certain cases we cannot delete your Personal Information. For example, we cannot continue to maintain your account and/or your subscriptions without retaining certain portions of your Personal Information, so a request to delete certain forms of Personal Information may require the deletion of your account and cessation of services to you. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Users Outside of the United States
Our Website is hosted in the United States and is provided from the United States. It is possible that certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries on the “cloud” or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are accessing our Website from the European Union, Asia or any other jurisdiction with laws governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that by using our Website and providing your Personal Information to us through our Website you are expressly and knowingly consenting to the transfer of your Personal Information from your home country to the United States and other jurisdictions as indicated above (where laws may differ from the laws of your jurisdiction) and you are expressly and knowingly consenting to our use of such Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
California “Shine The Light” Disclosure
The California Civil Code permits California residents with whom we have an established business relationship to request that we provide a list of certain categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an e-mail toor otherwise contact us using the information set forth below. Please mention that you are making a “California Shine the Light” inquiry. Please note, however, that we do not currently disclose any Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and no one under age 18 may provide any information to this Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under age 18, please contact us at .
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information that you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls, and certain Personal Information will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. When we have given you (or when you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have implemented security measures that we think are adequate, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
We post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you through a notice on our Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.